If you or a friend and/or family member made an accidental purchase, please find your respective platform below for how to proceed with requesting a refund.
We have also included steps on how to secure your account so that future accidental purchases are less likely to happen.
If you are here for assistance in regards to fraudulent activity—like your credit card was stolen—please see our Fraudulent Purchase guide for specific steps on how to move forward.
- Request a refund from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
- Secure your account with Apple Screentime: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- Managing family purchases: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201079
- Request a refund from Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930
- Secure your Google Play account: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6294544?hl=en
- Managing family purchases: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6294544?hl=en
- Request a refund from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/146600035918755
- At this time, Amazon does not allow refunds on Amazon App store purchases: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201730620